Our Life

Sometimes, things get so busy and time flies right before your eyes... Now that I have three beautiful sons, I see that more and more. I want to be able to remember all those special moments. I want to be able and go back and almost feel like I was there again. This blog is going to serve that purpose....As long as I find the time to update it.

Saturday, March 24, 2012

13 years

Today is the anniversary of my mother's passing.  It has been 13 years without her and you would think that each passing year would get better, but it is actually the opposite.  I miss her more an more everyday.  My heart hurts everytime there is something important in my boys life and she is not there.  I feel like we are missing something.   Loss changes you. It changed me forever, but hopefully for the good.  I live life a little fuller now, I hope that I am a better mother, wife, and friend.  I try not to take anything for granted because you never know just how long you might have.  I never let a day go by without letting the people I love, know it.  Even though she is gone, she continues to guide and teach me.  I look to her when I need help and in some magical way, I know she does.  I might not be able to see her but I know that she is there.  As I reflect on this day, I just hope she know how much she is still loved and missed and that she will always be remembered.  I can only hope my boys continue to talk about her like they have known her all their life when in reality they just have the stories we tell.  Hope you are having fun up there Mom.  We love you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment